Last revised on August 19, 2020.
Your use of our website, membership and resources constitutes your acceptance of these Terms.
Our website, its content and any resource/file on this site are the intellectual property of Arabic Seeds (except for content created by users.)
Table of Contents
- You MAY download, print and use our resources/products/files for personal, homeschool or classroom use only, not for commercial use. You MAY download, print and distribute them to all students in your classroom, all children in your home.
- Contact us if you want to use our resources for your charity, organization, school (off or online), co-op, playgroup etc. We will be glad to discuss and negotiate with you to offer you a solution suitable for your needs and circumstances (non-profit, charities, small business, etc.)
- You MAY NOT sell any of our resources/products/files for profit or non-profit.
- You MAY NOT share online, by email, or distribute our resources by any other means.
- You MAY NOT modify, alter or edit any resource/product/file in any way, shape, or form. This includes, but is not limited to, changing its original format or language, extracting text and/or images, adding, deleting or changing text.
- You MAY NOT print, assemble and then sell any resource/file as a product/good.
- You MAY NOT upload any resource/file to other file sharing services (i.e. 4Shared, Box, etc.) and you MAY NOT host them on any website. Please direct people to our website.
- Your member account is strictly for your personal use only (as a parent, homeschooler, or teacher) and you may not use your account to download, print or use any member content for anyone else, except your own children, or the students of your class. Please, contact us if you intend to use the membership for your school or your playgroup, co-op etc…
- Automatic Recurring Payments for the monthly membership: At the end of each monthly period (depending on which day of the month you subscribed), your Membership will be renewed automatically. Failure to pay will result in your inability to access your membership, contact us if you need assistance regarding your payments. If you want to end your membership, you will have to cancel it from your account or to contact us. If you want to avoid billing of the next month, you must cancel your membership before it renews.
- Refund: due to the nature of our service (you get instantly access to online and downloadable content), we do not offer refunds. In very special cases, we may decide to offer a refund, contact us and we will study your request.
- Pricing: We reserve the right to change the pricing of our membership plans without notice. If you are already a member, it won’t affect your monthly charge.
- Availability of our website: We sometimes need some short periods of maintenance and we are not responsible for downtimes that may be caused by our website hosting provider. Therefore, we cannot guarantee that our website will operate continuously without interruptions or be error free. We do our best to provide an excellent uptime and availability of our website throughout the year.
- The registration processes will involve you providing a password and we shall provide you with a designated account. You are responsible for choosing a strong secure password and for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify Arabic Seeds of any unauthorised use of your password or account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Arabic Seeds cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
- You are solely responsible for any content that you create, transmit or display while using our website. We claim no ownership rights over content created by you. The content you create remains yours. However, by posting your content you accept that other users may use, reproduce, distribute, display it.
- You may not upload or post any content to the website that infringes the copyright, trademark or other intellectual property rights of a third party nor may you upload content that violates any third party’s right of privacy or right of publicity.
- Comments left on our website – protecting our users: in order to protect our users (especially young members) against inappropriate or spam comments, we manually approve each comment before publication and reserve the right to delete any comment that we judge inappropriate or spammy.